The Student chaplains at Lund university
The Student Chaplaincy organizes Worship Services in English at 5 pm on Sundays. If you need someone to talk to or help – we are there for you! All visits are free of charge and confidential. Contact: Jan Kjellström, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ”USCH” – Uniting Students’ Choir
Do you like to sing? Come join our choir with students from around the globe! We meet every Wednesday, www.unitingstudentschoir.se. Contact: email@example.com, 0701 72 33 37.
- Free movies at kino
Afterwards there will be coffee and tea in Domkyrkoforum. Go to lundsdomkyrka.se/studentprasterna to find out how to get tickets, if you have a Student ID. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tacolov it’s friday
Students are welcome to Västerkyrkan for vegetarian tacos. From 18.00 to 19.30. Please remember to tell us how many tacos you plan to eat: email@example.com. Cost: 40 SEK.The evening continues 19.30 with a worship service for young people (but of course open to everyone) with songs, interview, the Lord’s Supper etc. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFS – Serenity for Students
When life becomes too full of stress and anxiety, come and join our group and share your thoughts and feelings. Or just listen. Thursdays even numbered weeks at AF-huset, 4th floor, 4-5 pm. We’re open to everyone regardless of faith. Contact: email@example.com
- Meditation in silence. Zen inspired meditation close to the Cathedral, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- End of term service together with Lund University. December 17th at 6.30 pm.
- Taizé in English. First Thursday of every month 6.30 pm in the Cathedral Crypt.