For leaders of visiting groups
Any and all groups are most welcome to visit Lund Cathedral. Please note that you need to notify out visitor service team in advance by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please take note of the following points:
- Please contact the Cathedral in good time before your visit to arrange for a particular date and possible time. E-mail email@example.com.
- The Cathedral’s own guides have precedence in the guiding of groups, so we ask you to coordinate your guiding needs at the information desk. There is a fee of 500 sek (app 60 Euro) for organized tours. Please pay in advance to our service desk – by voucher, credit card or cash.
- Guiding and photography is not permitted in the baptism chapel to the right of the altar since this is reserved at all times for private worship and services.
- Groups should keep together. Please inform your group that the cathedral is a place of worship and to keep voices low.
- All are welcomed to participate in Cathedral services and concerts, but guiding or sightseeing is not permitted during services.
- On Saturdays, guided groups are not permitted before 10.45; and on Sundays before 12.30.
- A contribution to the Cathedral of 500 sek (60 Euro) is expected from organized tour groups.
Are you organising a tour of Lund cathedral? Please read this information first.